Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Islam, Faridul & Adnan Hye, Qazi Muhammad & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011. "Imports-economic growth nexus: ARDL approach to cointegration," MPRA Paper 28462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Alam, Mahmudul, 2011. "Financial development and energy consumption nexus in Malaysia: A multivariate time series analysis," MPRA Paper 28403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horii, Ryo & Ikefuji, Masako, 2010. "Natural Disasters in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 86, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elena Sochirca & Óscar Afonso & Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2011. "Directed technological change with costly investment and complementarities, and the skill premium," FEP Working Papers 401, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The Great Recession: US dynamics and spillovers to the world economy," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 34-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Larch, Martin & van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," Working Papers 2011:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2011. "A new panel dataset for cross-country analyses of national systems, growth and development (CANA)," MPRA Paper 28376, University Library of Munich, Germany.