Report NEP-FDG-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prakash Kannan, 2010. "Credit Conditions and Recoveries from Recessions Associated with Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 10/83, International Monetary Fund.
- James B. Ang & Jakob B. Madsen, 2010. "Can second-generation endogenous growth models explain the productivity trends and knowledge production in the Asian miracle economies?," CAMA Working Papers 2010-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Óscar Afonso & Sara Monteiro & Maria Thompson, 2010. "A Growth Model for the Quadruple Helix Innovation Theory," FEP Working Papers 370, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Óscar Afonso & Sara Monteiro & Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2010. "A Growth Model for the Quadruple Helix Innovation Theory," NIPE Working Papers 12/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Why Regulators Resist Reforms," Working Papers 322009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michele Cavallo & Anthony Landry, 2010. "The quantitative role of capital-goods imports in U.S. growth," Globalization Institute Working Papers 47, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Luciana Juvenal, 2010. "Financial integration and risk-adjusted growth opportunities: a global perspective," Working Papers 2010-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Raphael A Espinoza & Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Gene L. Leon, 2010. "Estimating The Inflation–Growth Nexus—A Smooth Transition Model," IMF Working Papers 10/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer, 2010. "The Defense-growth nexus: An application for the Israeli-Arab conflict," MPRA Paper 22275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Lucas Bretschger & Roger Ramer & Florentine Schwark, 2010. "Long-Run Effects of Post-Kyoto Policies: Applying a Fully Dynamic CGE model with Heterogeneous Capital," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/129, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2010. "In dubio pro CES - Supply estimation with mis-specified technical change," Working Paper Series 1175, European Central Bank.
- Marcus BERLIANT & FUJITA Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," Discussion papers 10024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).