Report NEP-FDG-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Productivity shocks and aggregate cycles in an estimated endogenous growth model," Working Papers 2009_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Should Financial Flows Be Regulated? Yes," Working Papers 77, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2005. "Different Shades of American Protectionism," MPRA Paper 16004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter , Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2009. "Regional growth and finance in Europe: Is there a quality effect of bank efficiency?," Research Discussion Papers 13/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Francisco Arizala & Eduardo Cavallo & Arturo Galindo, 2009. "Financial Development and TFP Growth: Cross-Country and Industry-Level Evidence," Research Department Publications 4630, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael C. Burda & Battista Severgnini, 2009. "TFP Growth in Old and New Europe," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Loayza, Norman & Olaberria, Eduardo & Rigolini, Jamele & Christiaensen, Luc, 2009. "Natural disasters and growth - going beyond the averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4980, The World Bank.
- Adriana Cardozo & Melanie Grosse, 2009. "Pro-Poor Growth Using Non-Income Indicators: An Empirical Illustration for Colombia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 192, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.