Report NEP-FDG-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Jia, 2009. "Finance-growth Nexus in China: A Channel Decomposition Analysis," MPRA Paper 14409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Astorga, 2009. "A Century of Economic Growth in Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _075, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Diana Vieira, 2009. "The Relevance of Productive Experience in the Process of Economic Growth: an Empirical Study," GEE Papers 0014, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Mar 2009.
- Bill Gibson, 2009. "The Structuralist Growth Model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2009. "Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "Managing the Impact of Volatility in International Capital Markets in an Uncertain World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_558, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "How to Increase the Long Run Growth Rate of Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 14470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth And Human Capital: The Role Of Overeducation," IREA Working Papers 200904, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aldave, Iván & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2009. "Education, Corruption and the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2009-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Education and Growth: A Simple Model with Complicated Dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2009_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.