Report NEP-FDG-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ismail, Abdul Ghafar & Tohirin, Achmad, 2009. "Finance and Growth: The Role of Islamic Contracts," MPRA Paper 13744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kendall, Jake, 2009. "Local financial development and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4838, The World Bank.
- William B.P. Robson & Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Lasting Bang for the Stimulus Buck: Priorities for the 2009 Federal Budget," e-briefs 70, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Alexandre Laurin & Colin Busby & Benjamin Dachis, 2009. "Out on a Limb: Assessing the Fiscal Sustainability and Effectiveness of the 2009 Federal Budget," e-briefs 72, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Endogenous Growth, Backstop Technology Adoption and Optimal Jumps," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/104, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Burcu Türkcan & Erkan Erdil & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technologies Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," Working Papers 0901, Izmir University of Economics.
- Zamac, Jovan & Hallberg, Daniel & Lindh, Thomas, 2008. "Low fertility and long run growth in an economy with a large public sector," CAFO Working Papers 2009:5, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.