Report NEP-FDG-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Du, Jun & Girma, Sourafel, 2009. "Source of Finance, Growth and Firm Size ? Evidence from China," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roberto Dell'Anno, 2008. "What is the relationship between Unofficial and Official Economy? An analysis in Latin American Countries," Quaderni DSEMS 23-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "The Financial Crisis of 2008 and the Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Isabelle TERRAZ, 2009. "Bargaining structures, rent-seeking effect and endogenous growth," Working Papers of BETA 2009-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2009. "The Contribution of Highways to GDP Growth," NBER Working Papers 14736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M.H. Suryanarayana, 2008. "Inculusive growth: What is so exclusive about it?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson K., 2009. "Conditioned Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: A Panel Threshold Regressions Approach," MPRA Paper 13417, University Library of Munich, Germany.