Report NEP-EXP-2021-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedman, Evan & Perez Archila, Manuel, 2020. "Mediating Conflict in the Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 15483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Diego Jorrat & Antonio Espín & Angel Sánchez, 2021. "Paid and hypothetical time preferences are the same: Lab, field and online evidence," Working Papers 54, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Nieken, Petra, 2020. "Contracting under Asymmetric Information and Externalities: An Experimental Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 15492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruhin, Adrian & Haenni, Simon & Jiang, Lingqing, 2021. "Oops!... I Did It Again: Understanding Mechanisms of Persistence in Prosocial Behavior," CEPR Discussion Papers 15642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blesse, Sebastian, 2021. "Are your tax problems an opportunity not to pay taxes? Evidence from a randomized survey experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-040, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sievert, Martin & Vogel, Dominik & Reinders, Tim & Ahmed, Waqar, 2019. "The Power of Conformity in Citizens’ Blame: Evidence from a Survey Experiment," SocArXiv qbjsh, Center for Open Science.
- Feri, Francesco & Gottardi, Piero & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A., 2021. "Communication and social preferences: an experimental analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 15711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hernán Bejarano & Joris Gillet & Ismael Rodríguez-Lara, 2021. "Trust and trustworthiness after negative random shocks," Working Papers 50, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Diego Jorrat & Antonio Alfonso-Costillo & Antonio Espín & Teresa García & Kovárík Jaromír, 2021. "Exposure to the Covid-19 pandemic and generosity," Working Papers 59, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Anwesha Mukherjee & Theodore L. Turocy, 2021. "And the first runner-up is...: Sequential versus simultaneous winner revelation in multi-winner discriminated Tullock contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 21-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Alejandro J. Ganimian & Karthik Muralidharan & Christopher R. Walters, 2021. "Augmenting State Capacity for Child Development: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 28780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Lorenzo Estepa Mohedano & Diego Jorrat & Victor Orozco & Ericka Rascón Ramírez, 2021. "To pay or not to pay: Measuring riskpreferences in lab and field," Working Papers 67, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Breza, Emily & Klapper, Leora F., 2020. "Learning to Navigate a New Financial Technology: Evidence from Payroll Accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 15565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aluma Dembo & Shachar Kariv & Matthew Polisson & John K.-H. Quah, 2021. "Ever Since Allais," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 21/745, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Johannes Buckenmaier & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2021. "Do Traders Learn to Select Efficient Market Institutions ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/322288, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Eugen Dimant & Erte Xiao, 2021. "Deviant or Wrong? The Effects of Norm Information on the Efficacy of Punishment," CESifo Working Paper Series 9067, CESifo.
- Kazi Iqbal & Asad Islam & John List & Vy Nguyen, 2021. "Myopic Loss Aversion and Investment Decisions: From the Laboratory to the Field," Framed Field Experiments 000730, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bhatia, Sudeep & Crawford, Megan M & McDonald, Rebecca Louise & Moreno, Miguel A. & Read, Daniel, 2021. "Inconsistent Planning and the Allocation of Tasks Over Time," OSF Preprints b4mg7, Center for Open Science.
- Kamara, Abou Bakarr & Meriggi, Niccolo, 2021. "An Experiment in Candidate Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 15695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2020. "Self-image Bias and Lost Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 15621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Chopra & Ingar K. Haaland & Christopher Roth, 2021. "The Demand for Fact-Checking," CESifo Working Paper Series 9061, CESifo.
- Roth, Christopher, 2020. "Interregional Contact and National Identity," CEPR Discussion Papers 15576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chopra, Felix & Haaland, Ingar & Roth, Christopher, 2021. "The Demand for Fact-Checking," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1357, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Agranov, Marina & Dianat, Ahrash & Samuelson, Larry, 2021. "Paying to Match: Decentralized Markets with Information Frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 15637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ho Fai Chan & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2021. "Sport as a Behavioral Economics Lab," CREMA Working Paper Series 2021-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Jialan Wang & Kathleen Burke, 2021. "The Eﬀects of Disclosure and Enforcement on Payday Lending in Texas," NBER Working Papers 28765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamory, Joan & Miguel, Edward & Walker, Michael & Kremer, Michael & Baird, Sarah, 2021. "Twenty-year economic impacts of deworming," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1mv5691c, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ekta Srivastava, 2021. "Ignorance hurts but silence kills: Can Social Media address Taboos to achieve Sustainable Health and Hygiene?," Working papers 454, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.