Report NEP-EXP-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy N. Cason & Frans P. de Vries, 2018. "Dynamic Efficiency in Experimental Emissions Trading Markets with Investment Uncertainty," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1313, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Maleke Fourati, 2018. "Envy and the Islamic Revival: Experimental Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers 1235, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Clark, Damon & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Rush, Mark, 2018. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 396, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kaiser, Tim & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2018. "Active Learning Improves Financial Education:," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 131, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Yukio Koriyama & Angela Sutan & Marc Willinger, 2019. "The strategic environment effect in beauty contest games," Post-Print halshs-01929113, HAL.
- Akin, Zafer, 2018. "Dishonesty, Social Information, and Sorting," MPRA Paper 90412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Garcia & Sébastien Massoni & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Ambiguity and excuse-driven behavior in charitable giving," Working Papers halshs-01934606, HAL.
- Haoran He & David Neumark & Qian Weng, 2019. "Do Workers Value Flexible Jobs? A Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy N. Cason & Steven Y. Wu, 2018. "Subject Pools and Deception in Agricultural and Resource Economic Experiments," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1314, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2018. "Giving Once, Giving Twice: A Two-Period Field Experiment On Intertemporal Crowding in Charitable Giving," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 130, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Joanna N. Lahey & Douglas R. Oxley, 2018. "Discrimination at the Intersection of Age, Race, and Gender: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claude Meidinger, 2018. "Cooperation and evolution of meaning in senders-receivers games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tatiana Balmus & Juergen Huber & Matteo Ploner, 2019. "More competition in delegated portfolio management: A win-win situation? An experimental analysis," CEEL Working Papers 1901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2018. "Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, H. & Siflinger, Bettina & Valder, Franziska, 2018. "Reservation Wages and Labor Supply," Discussion Paper 2018-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gortner, Paul & Massenot, Baptiste, 2020. "Leverage and Bubbles: Experimental Evidence," SAFE Working Paper Series 239, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Fu, Guanxing & Horst, Ulrich, 2018. "Mean-Field Leader-Follower Games with Terminal State Constraint," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 129, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Nicolas Querou, 2018. "Interacting collective action problems in the commons," Working Papers halshs-01936007, HAL.
- Yanchun Jin & Ryo Okui, 2018. "Testing for Overconfidence Statistically: A Moment Inequality Approach," KIER Working Papers 984, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefano Farolfi & Dimitri Dubois & Sylvie Morardet & Imen Nouichi & Serge Marlet, 2018. "Information provision and willingness to pay irrigation water in Tunisian local associations for agricultural development: an experimental economics study [Fourniture d’information et consentement ," Post-Print hal-01952779, HAL.
- Buchholz, Matthias & Peth, Denise & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2018. "Tax or green nudge? An experimental analysis of pesticide policies in Germany," DARE Discussion Papers 1813, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "The Impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Households' Well-Being," Working Papers 2018-093, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Angelova, Vera & Giebe, Thomas & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta, 2018. "Competition and Fatigue At Work," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 134, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.