Report NEP-EXP-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Budish & Judd B. Kessler, 2016. "Bringing Real Market Participants' Real Preferences into the Lab: An Experiment that Changed the Course Allocation Mechanism at Wharton," NBER Working Papers 22448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Brookins & Jennifer Brown & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2016. "Peer Information and Risk-taking under Competitive and Non-competitive Pay Schemes," NBER Working Papers 22486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2016. "An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing," Working Papers 161701, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Galiani & Patrick J. McEwan & Brian Quistorff, 2016. "External and Internal Validity of a Geographic Quasi-Experiment Embedded in Cluster-Randomized Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lichand, Guilherme & Mani, Anandi, 2016. "Cognitive Droughts," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 298, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock, 2016. "Dynamic Behavior and Player Types in Majoritarian Multi-Battle Contests," Working Papers 16-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Steven D. Levitt, 2016. "Heads or Tails: The Impact of a Coin Toss on Major Life Decisions and Subsequent Happiness," NBER Working Papers 22487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Didier Sornette & Sandra Andraszewicz & Ryan O. Murphy & Philipp B. Rindler & Dorsa Sanadgol, 2016. "Resolving Persistent Uncertainty by Self-Organized Consensus to Mitigate Market Bubbles," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-08, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2016. "The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study," NBER Working Papers 22406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Lee-Penagos, 2016. "Learning to Coordinate: Co-Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2016-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Emily Breza & Supreet Kaur & Yogita Shamdasani, 2016. "The Morale Effects of Pay Inequality," NBER Working Papers 22491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan D. Cohen & Keith Marzilli Ericson & David Laibson & John Myles White, 2016. "Measuring Time Preferences," NBER Working Papers 22455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordalo, Pedro & Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei, 2015. "Salience Theory of Judicial Decisions," Scholarly Articles 27814561, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Schwerdt, Guido & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "Information and Preferences for Public Spending: Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 292, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).