Report NEP-EXP-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Müller, Stephan & Rau, Holger A., 2015. "Risk-tolerant women donate more than men: Experimental evidence of dictator games," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 264, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Flip Klijn & Marc Vorsatz, 2015. "Outsourcing with Identical Suppliers and Shortest-First Policy: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 846, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sourav Bhattacharya & John Duffy & Sun-Tak Kim, 2015. "Voting with Endogenous Information Acquisition: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 151602, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Huber, Martin & Prytula, Yaroslav, 2015. "An experimental evaluation of an anti-corruption intervention among Ukrainian university students," FSES Working Papers 462, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Seda Ertac & Levent Kockesen & Duygu Ozdemir, 2015. "The Role of Verifiability and Privacy in the Strategic Provision of Performance Feedback: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1524, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Nudge for (the Public) Good: How Defaults can affect Cooperation," IFRO Working Paper 2015/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lata Gangadharan & Nikos Nikiforakis & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Equality concerns and the limits of self-governance in heterogeneous populations," Working Papers 1525, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Godager, Geir & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Iversen, Tor, 2015. "Does performance disclosure influence physicians’ medical decisions? An experimental study," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2015:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Julian Macoveanu & Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy & Martin Skov & Hartwig R. Siebner & Toke Reinholt Fosgaard, 2015. "The neural bases of framing effects in social dilemmas," IFRO Working Paper 2015/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Thomas Stoeckl, 2015. "Dishonest or professional behavior? Can we tell? A comment on: Cohn et al. 2014, Nature 516, 86-89, ''Business culture and dishonesty in the banking industry''," Working Papers 2015-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Julie Rosaz & Jason Shogren, 2015. "Truth-telling under Oath," Post-Print halshs-01224135, HAL.
- Joël Berger & Andreas Diekmann, 2015. "The Logic of Relative Frustration: Boudon’s Competition Model and Experimental Evidence," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 10, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.
- Fabio Galeotti & Maria Montero & Anders Poulsen, 2015. "Efficiency versus Equality in Bargaining," Discussion Papers 2015-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock & Roman Sheremeta, 2015. "Behavior in All-Pay Auctions with Ties," Working Papers 15-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2015. "Asymmetric and Endogenous Within-Group Communication in Competitive Coordination Games," Working Papers 15-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2015. "Are Entrepreneurs more Optimistic and Overconfident than Managers and Employees?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-124/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Coutts, Alexander, 2015. "Testing Models of Belief Bias: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 67507, University Library of Munich, Germany.