Report NEP-EXP-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mounir Karadja & Johanna Mollerstrom & David Seim, 2014. "Richer (and Holier) than Thou? The Effect of Relative Income Improvements on Demand for Redistribution," Working Papers 1050, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Crosetto, P. & Muller, L. & Ruffieux, B., 2015. "Helping consumers with a front-of-pack label: numbers or colours? Experimental comparison between Guideline Daily Amount and Traffic Light in a diet building exercice," Working Papers 2015-10, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Susan Athey & Dean Eckles & Guido W. Imbens, 2015. "Exact P-values for Network Interference," NBER Working Papers 21313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2015. "Regression and Kriging Metamodels with Their Experimental Designs in Simulation : Review," Discussion Paper 2015-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ganimian, A. J., 2015. "The Predictive Validity of Information From Clinical Practice Lessons: Experimental Evidence From Argentina," Working Paper 274026, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- de Sousa, José & Hollard, Guillaume, 2015. "Gender differences: evidence from field tournaments," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1506, CEPREMAP.
- Dupas, Pascaline & Keats, Anthony & Robinson, Jonathan, 2015. "The Effect of Savings Accounts on Interpersonal Financial Relationships: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Rural Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 10689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2015-16. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ibarrarán, Pablo & Kluve, Jochen & Ripani, Laura & Rosas Shady, David, 2015. "Experimental Evidence on the Long-Term Impacts of a Youth Training Program," IZA Discussion Papers 9136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brueggemann, Julia & Meub, Lukas, 2015. "Experimental evidence on the effects of innovation contests," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 251, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Burghart, Daniel R. & Epper, Thomas & Fehr, Ernst, 2015. "The Ambiguity Triangle: Uncovering Fundamental Patterns of Behavior Under Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 9150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lopez Maria Claudia & Munro Alistair & Tarazona-Gomez Marcela, 2015. "Us and Them: Experimental evidence on what creates efficiency in choices made by married couples," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Claudia Toma & Vincent Yzerbyt & Olivier Corneille & Stéphanie Demoulin, 2015. "The power of projection for powerless and powerful people," Working Papers CEB 15-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefanie Peer & Jasper Knockaert & Erik Verhoef, 2015. "Train Commuters' Scheduling Preferences: Evidence from a Large-Scale Peak Avoidance Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-078/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Reichert, Arndt R. & Tauchmann, Harald & Wübker, Ansgar, 2015. "Weight loss and sexual activity in adult obese individuals: Establishing a causal link," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Sung-Jin Cho & John Rust, 2015. "Precommitments for Financial Self-Control:Evidence from Credit Card Borrowing," 2015 Meeting Papers 33, Society for Economic Dynamics.