Report NEP-EXP-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buser, Thomas & Dreber, Anna & Mollerstrom, Johanna, 2015. "Stress Reactions Cannot Explain the Gender Gap in Willingness to Compete," Working Paper Series 1071, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Brice Corgnet & Ludivine Martin & Peguy Ndodjang & Angela Sutan, 2015. "On the Merit of Equal Pay: When Influence Activities Interact with Incentive Setting," Working Papers 15-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Hahn, Youjin & Islam, Asadul & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Teams, Organization and Education Outcomes: Evidence from a field experiment in Bangladesh," CEPR Discussion Papers 10631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glimcher, Paul W. & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2015. "Let the sunshine in? The effects of luminance on economic preferences, choice consistency and dominance violations," Working Papers 2015-11, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru & Roberto A. Weber, 2015. "An Experimental Study of Persuasion Bias and Social Influence in Networks," Working Papers 829, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Harin, Alexander, 2015. "Is Prelec’s function discontinuous at p = 1? (for the Einhorn Award of SJDM)," MPRA Paper 64672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isa Hafalir & Rustamdjan Hakimov & Dorothea Kubler & Morimitsu Kurino, "undated". "College Admissions with Entrance Exams: Centralized versus Decentralized," GSIA Working Papers 2015-E7, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Anita Kopányi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2015. "Team Production benefits from a Permanent Fear of Exclusion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-067/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marianna Baggio & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Grandparents Matter: Perspectives on Intergenerational Altruism. An Experiment on Family Dynamic Spillovers in Public Goods Games," CEEL Working Papers 1502, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian, 2015. "Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 10621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Wolfgang J. Luhan, 2015. "Am I my Peer‘s Keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making," Ruhr Economic Papers 0551, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Hallsworth & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2015. "The Making of Homo Honoratus: From Omission to Commission," NBER Working Papers 21210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elise Huillery & Juliette Seban, 2014. "Performance-Based Financing, Motivation and Final Output in the Health Sector: Experimental Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01071880, HAL.
- Sara B. Heller & Anuj K. Shah & Jonathan Guryan & Jens Ludwig & Sendhil Mullainathan & Harold A. Pollack, 2015. "Thinking, Fast and Slow? Some Field Experiments to Reduce Crime and Dropout in Chicago," NBER Working Papers 21178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnes Baeker & Mario Mechtel, 2015. "Peer Settings Induce Cheating on Task Performance," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201506, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Anouar El Haji & Sander Onderstal, 2015. "Trading Places: An Experimental Comparison of Reallocation Mechanisms for Priority Queuing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-063/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kim Lehrer & Catherine Porter, 2015. "Charitable Dictators? Determinants of Giving to NGOs in Uganda," Cahiers de recherche 15-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.