Report NEP-EXP-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Galeotti, 2015. "Do Negative Emotions Explain Punishment in Power-to-Take Game Experiments ?," Working Papers 1504, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Wolf, Stephan & Dron, Cameron, 2015. "Intergenerational sharing of non-renewable resources: An experimental study using Rawls's Veil of Ignorance," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2015, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Michael Sanders & David Reinstein, 2014. "Worth 1000 Words: The effect of social cues on a fundraising campaign in a government agency. A field experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/324, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:14/336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Sanders, 2014. "A Nudge in the Dark. An artefactual experiment investigating the effects of priming in the presence of distractions," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/330, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Catrine Jacobsen & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Tax me if you can: An artefactual field experiment on dishonesty," IFRO Working Paper 2015/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Samuel Berlinski & Matías Busso, 2015. "Challenges in Educational Reform: An Experiment on Active Learning in Mathematics," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88335, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:14/335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers 1507, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Maggian, Valeria & Montinari, Natalia & Nicolò, Antonio, 2015. "Backscratching in Hierarchical Organizations," Working Papers 2015:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Stein,Daniel Kevin & Tobacman,Jeremy, 2015. "Weather insurance savings accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7235, The World Bank.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit & Rojo Arjona, David & Schram, Arthur & Van Leeuwen, Boris, 2015. "Authority and Centrality: Power and Cooperation in Social Dilemma Networks," IAST Working Papers 15-23, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Hugh-Jones, David & Perroni, Carlo, 2015. "Why are heterogenous communities inefficient? Theory, history and an experiment," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 224, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Laura Jiménez & Gianluca Grimalda, 2015. "Consultative, Democracy and Trust," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012696, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Delavallade, Clara, 2015. "Quality Healthcare and Health Insurance Retention: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in the Kolkata Slums," SALDRU Working Papers 143, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar, 2015. "Managerial bonuses, subordinates’ disobedience, and coercion," Working Papers 0589, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Chung, Hui-Kuan & Glimcher, Paul & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2015. "Canonical Riskless Choice Over Bundles: Aint No Reference Point Here," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Delavallade, Clara & Dizon, Felipe & Hill, Ruth & Petraud, Jean Paul, 2015. "Managing Risk with Insurance and Savings: Experimental Evidence for Male and Female Farm Managers in the Sahel," SALDRU Working Papers 142, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fiorella Benedetti & Pablo Ibarrarán & Patrick J. McEwan, 2015. "Do Education and Health Conditions Matter in a Large Cash Transfer? Evidence from a Honduran Experiment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88213, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daniel Gingerich & Virginia Oliveros & Ana Corbacho & Mauricio Ruiz-Vega, 2015. "Corruption as a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Costa Rica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88334, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michael Sanders & Sarah Smith, 2014. "A warm glow in the after life? The determinants of charitable bequests," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/326, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Costas Meghir & Corina Momaerts & Pedro Carneiro & Oswald Koussihouede & Nathalie Lahire, 2015. "Decentralizing Education Resources: School Grants in Senegal," Working Papers 1047, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex & Roth, Stefan, 2015. "From Imitation to Collusion - A Comment," Working Papers 0588, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Sarah R., Allred & L. Elizabeth, Crawford & Sean, Duffy & John, Smith, 2015. "Working memory and spatial judgments: Cognitive load increases the central tendency bias," MPRA Paper 63520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erica Field & Seema Jayachandran & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," NBER Working Papers 21093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.