Report NEP-EXP-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reif, Christiane & Rübbelke, Dirk & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Improving voluntary public good provision by a non-governmental, endogenous matching mechanism: Experimental evidence," CAWM Discussion Papers 73, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Grossman, Zachary & van der Weele, Joël & Andrijevik, Ana, 2014. "A Test of Dual-Process Reasoning in Charitable Giving," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4tm617f7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Gächter, Simon & Renner, Elke, 2014. "Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 8580, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Datta Gupta, Nabanita, 2014. "Awareness Programs and Change in Taste-based Caste Prejudice," IZA Discussion Papers 8446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charles N. Noussair & Damjan Pfajfar & Janos Zsiros, 2014. "Pricing decisions in an experimental dynamic stochastic general equilibrium economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 24 Oct 2014.
- Benndorf, Volker & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "The willingness to sell personal data," DICE Discussion Papers 143, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Spitzer, Florian & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2014. "Medical insurance and free choice of physician shape patient overtreatment: A laboratory experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-307, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Hafalir, Isa E. & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea & Kurino, Morimitsu, 2014. "College admissions with entrance exams: Centralized versus decentralized," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-208, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Holst, Gese Sophie & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "Anchoring Effects in an Experimental Auction," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187386, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Peralta, M. Alexandra & Shupp, Robert, 2014. "Trust, trust attitudes and group participation in rural development activities," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170271, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Learning, Words and Actions: Experimental Evidence on Coordination-Improving Information," Post-Print halshs-00845123, HAL.
- Baert, Stijn & De Pauw, Ann-Sophie & Deschacht, Nick, 2014. "Do Employer Preferences Contribute to Sticky Floors?," IZA Discussion Papers 8447, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Galanis, Spyros & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2014. "Concern for Relative Standing and Deception," IZA Discussion Papers 8442, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "A Survey of Experimental Research on Contests, All-Pay Auctions and Tournaments," MPRA Paper 59714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kate Ambler & Diego Aycinena & Dean Yang, 2014. "Remittance Responses to Temporary Discounts: A Field Experiment among Central American Migrants," NBER Working Papers 20522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Richard Hornbeck, 2014. "How Much do Existing Borrowers Value Microfinance? Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Bergh & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2014. "Accounting for Context: Separating Monetary and Social Incentives," Kiel Working Papers 1971, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Adam M. Lavecchia & Heidi Liu & Philip Oreopoulos, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Education: Progress and Possibilities," NBER Working Papers 20609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.