Report NEP-EXP-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Gee, 2014. "The More you Know: Information Effects in Job Application Rates by Gender in a Large Field Experiment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0780, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Wojciech Hardy & Michał Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Internet piracy and book sales: a field experiment," Working Papers 2014-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jared C. Carbone & Robert S. Gazzale, 2014. "A Shared Sense of Responsibility: Money versus effort contributions in the voluntary provision of public goods," Working Papers 2014-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Katrin Auspurg & Maria Iacovou & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "Housework share between partners: Experimental evidence on gender identity," Discussion Papers 14/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:753 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravi Bapna & Liangfei Qiu & Sarah Rice, 2014. "Repeated Interactions vs. Social Ties: Quantifying the Economic Value of Trust, Forgiveness, and Reputation Using a Field Experiment," Working Papers 14-07, NET Institute.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Corruption in Committees: An Experimental Study of Information Aggregation through Voting," Discussion Papers 14-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Inna Cintina & Inessa Love, 2014. "The Miracle of Microfinance Revisited: Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Working Papers 201424, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sss:wpaper:201403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sudhanshu Handa & Bruno Martorano & Carolyn Halpern & Audrey Pettifor & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2014. "Time Discounting and Credit Market Access in a Large Scale Cash Transfer Program," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alan Elizondo & Enrique Seira, 2014. "Are Information Disclosure Mandates Effective? Evidence from the Credit Card Market," Working Papers 2014-18, Banco de México.
- Gerlach, Jin & Widjaja, Thomas & Buxmann, Peter, 2015. "Handle with Care: How Online Social Network Providers’ Privacy Policies Impact Users’ Information Sharing Behavior," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 66108, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2014. "A Model of Modeling," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ian White, 2014. "Handling treatment changes in randomized trials," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 13, Stata Users Group.