Report NEP-EXP-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasia Danilov & Timo Vogelsang, 2014. "Time for Helping," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Belot, Michele & James, Jonathan, 2013. "Partner Selection into Policy Relevant Field Experiments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-112, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Effects of Home Computers on Educational Outcomes: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Community College Students," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3sm3c0wp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Delaney, Liam & Fink, GÃ¼nther & Harmon, Colm, 2014. "Effects of stress on economic decision-making: Evidence from laboratory experiments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-006, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Training, Risk Aversion and Other Personality Traits: Evidence from a Random Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9x83w5k4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jos Jansen & Andreas Pollak, 2014. "Strategic Disclosure of Demand Information by Duopolists: Theory and Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics 75, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- LaRiviere, Jacob & Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nick & Aanesen, Margrethe & Falk-Peterson, Jannike & Tinch, Dugald, 2014. "Effects of Experience, Knowledge and Signals on Willingness to Pay for a Public Good," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-008, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Belot, Michele & Schroeder, Marina, 2013. "The Spillover Effects of Monitoring: A Field Experiment," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-110, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob & Simpson, Katherine, 2014. "What is the Causal Effect of Information and Learning about a Public Good on Willingness to Pay?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-009, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Guy Mayraz, 2013. "Wishful Thinking," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1172, The University of Melbourne.
- Groh, Matthew & McKenzie, David & Shammout, Nour & Vishwanath, Tara, 2014. "Testing the importance of search frictions, matching, and reservation prestige through randomized experiments in Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7030, The World Bank.
- Sarah Mansour & Vjollca Sadiraj & Sally Wallace, 2014. "Political Institutions and Corruption:An Experimental Examination of the "Right to Recall"," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2014-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mohamed I. Gomaa & Stuart Mestelman & Mohamed Shehata, 2014. "Social Distance, Reputation, Risk Attitude, Value Orientation and Equity in Economic Exchanges," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-07, McMaster University.
- Banerjee, Simanti & de Vries, Frans P. & Hanley, Nick & van Soest, Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-123, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Perroni, Carlo & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sandford, Sarah & Scharf, Kimberley, 2014. "Are Donors Afraid of Charities’ Core Costs? Scale Economies in Non-profit Provision and Charity Selection," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 201, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).