Report NEP-EXP-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shachat, Jason & Wang, Hang, 2014. "Are You Experienced?," MPRA Paper 57672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shachat, Jason & Geng, Sen & Peng, Yujia & Zhong, Huizhen, 2014. "Adolescents, Cognitive Ability, and Minimax Play," MPRA Paper 57710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schotter, Andrew & Trevino, Isabel, 2014. "Is response time predictive of choice? An experimental study of threshold strategies," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-305, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Luba Petersen, 2014. "Forecast Error Information and Heterogeneous Expectations in Learning-to-Forecast Experiments," Discussion Papers dp14-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez & László Sándor, "undated". "What Policies Increase Prosocial Behavior? An Experiment with Referees at the Journal of Public Economics," Working Paper 176786, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jordi Brandts & Christina Rott & Carles Solà, 2015. "Not Just Like Starting Over: Leadership and Revivification of Cooperation in Groups," Working Papers 775, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Behavioral Dimensions of Contests," MPRA Paper 57751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonios Proestakisy & Pablo Branas-Garza & Praveen Kujal, 2014. "Self discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," Working Papers 14-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Behind the GATE Experiment: Evidence on Effects of and Rationales for Subsidized Entrepreneurship Training," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt56k4264f, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Joshua B. Miller, 2014. "Social Risk - the Role of Warmth and Competence," EIEF Working Papers Series 1403, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2014.
- Paul Viefers & Philipp Strack, 2014. "Too Proud to Stop: Regret in Dynamic Decisions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1401, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2014. "On the Salience-Based Level-k Model," TWI Research Paper Series 94, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Eric J. Allen & Patricia M. Dechow & Devin G. Pope & George Wu, 2014. "Reference-Dependent Preferences: Evidence from Marathon Runners," NBER Working Papers 20343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.