Report NEP-EXP-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Dolan & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2014. "Because I'm Worth It: A Lab-Field Experiment on the Spillover Effects of Incentives in Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp1286, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Keuschnigg, Marc & Schikora, Jan, 2014. "The Dark Side of Leadership: An Experiment on Religious Heterogeneity and Cooperation in India," MPRA Paper 57533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanna d’Adda & Donja Darai & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Do leaders affect ethical conduct?," ECON - Working Papers 167, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Keuschnigg, Marc & Wolbring, Tobias, 2014. "Disorder, Social Capital, and Norm Violation: Three Field Experiments on the Broken Windows Thesis," MPRA Paper 57534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:zrh:wpaper:344 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Bartczak & Michał Krawczyk & Nick Hanley & Anne Stenger, 2014. "Buying spatially-coordinated ecosystem services and biodiversity conservation on forest land: an experiment on the role of auction format and communication," Working Papers 2014-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ros-Galvez, Alejandro & Rosa-García, Alfonso, 2014. "Private provision of a public good: cooperation and altruism of internet forum users," MPRA Paper 57560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janna Ter Meer, 2014. "The indirect effect of monetary incentives on deception," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Antonios Proestakis & Pablo Branas-Garza & Praveen Kujal, 2014. "Self discrimination: A field experiment on obesity," SEET Working Papers 2014-04, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Habiba Djebbari & Felipe Barrera-Osorio, 2014. "Accounting for Peer Effects in Treatment Response," AMSE Working Papers 1435, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jul 2014.
- Nava Ashraf & Oriana Bandiera & Scott Lee, 2014. "Do-gooders and go-getters: career incentives, selection, and performance in public service delivery," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 54, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sven Bienert, 2013. "The Green Behaviour: Experimental Economics and Sustainable Real Estate," ERES eres2013_240, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Juerg R. Bernet & Maarten Vermeulen, 2013. "The Green Arbitrage Pricing Game," ERES eres2013_82, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- XiaoGang Che & Brad Humphreys, 2014. "Contests with a Prize Externality and Stochastic Entry," Working Papers 14-19, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Charles E. Gibbons & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Michael B. Urbancic, 2014. "Broken or Fixed Effects?," NBER Working Papers 20342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore