Report NEP-EXP-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2015. "Social preferences in the online laboratory: a randomized experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00984211, HAL.
- David Kelsey & Sara le Roux, 2014. "An Experimental Study on the Effect of Ambiguity in a Coordination Game," Discussion Papers 1410, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Lohse, Johannes & Goeschl, Timo & Diederich , Johannes, 2014. "Giving is a question of time: Response times and contributions to a real world public good," Working Papers 0566, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Learning, Words and Actions: Experimental Evidence on Coordination-Improving Information," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00845123, HAL.
- Joshua B. Miller & Adam Sanjurjo, 2014. "A Cold Shower for the Hot Hand Fallacy," Working Papers 518, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mantilla, Cesar, 2014. "Are we more wearful than greedy? Outbounding the incentives to defect in cooperation dilemmas," IAST Working Papers 14-08, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Martin Dufwenberg & Gunnar Köhlin & Peter Martinsson & Haileselassie Medhin, 2014. "Thanks but No Thanks: A New Policy to Reduce Land Conflict," Working Papers 519, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Felipe Kast & Dina Pomeranz, 2013. "Saving More to Borrow Less: Experimental Evidence from Access to Formal Savings Accounts in Chile," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-001, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2014.
- Delavallade, Clara, 2014. "Quality healthcare and health insurance retention: Evidence from a randomized experiment in the Kolkata slums:," IFPRI discussion papers 1352, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wagstaff, Adam & Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Dao, Huyen & Balesd, Sarah, 2014. "Encouraging health insurance for the informal sector : a cluster randomized trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6910, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14017-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marianna Baggio & Luigi Mittone, 2014. "Experience and history: An experimental approach to generational heterogeneity," CEEL Working Papers 1404, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Günther Fink & B. Kelsey Jack & Felix Masiye, 2014. "Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia," NBER Working Papers 20218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Stephanie Rosenkranz & Utz Weitzel & Vincent Buskens, 2014. "Individual Search and Social Networks," Working Papers 2014.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexander Elvitar & Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Ignorance and bias in collective decision:Theory and experiments," Working Papers 1401, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Luis Aranda & Martin Siyaranamual, 2014. "Are Smarter People Better Samaritans? Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Pro-Social Behaviors," Working Papers 2014:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hoddinott, John F. & SandstrÃ¶m, Susanna & Upton, Joanna, 2014. "The impact of cash and food transfers: Evidence from a randomized intervention in Niger:," IFPRI discussion papers 1341, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dilger, Alexander, 2014. "Plans as conditional strategies: A concept enabling cooperation in the Prisoners' Dilemma?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 5/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.