Report NEP-EXP-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Bigoni & Davide Dragone, 2011. "An experiment on experimental instructions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fochmann, Martin & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6049, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2011. "Do people always pay less than they say? Testbed laboratory experiments with IV and HG values," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00526134, HAL.
- Ondrej Rydval, 2011. "The Effect of Financial Incentives and Task-specific Cognitive Abilities on Task Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," Working Papers 1127, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bin Xu & Bram Cadsby & Liangcong Fan & Fei Song, 2011. "Group Size, Coordination, and the Effectiveness of the Punishment Mechanism in the VCM: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1110, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2011. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of intelligence, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 34438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abigail Barr & Justine Burns & Luis Miller & Ingrid Shaw, 2011. "Individual notions of distributive justice and relative economic status," IFS Working Papers W11/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matthew Pearson & Burkhard Schipper, 2011. "The Visible Hand: Finger Ratio (2D:4D) and Competitive Bidding," Working Papers 119, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, E. & Van Klaveren, C., 2011. "Evaluation of an Extended Day Program in the Netherlands: A Randomized Field Experiment," Working Papers 40, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "Coordination with Communication under Oath," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00635801, HAL.
- Keser, Claudia & Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2011. "Technology adoption in markets with network effects: Theory and experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 33, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ernst Fehr & Oliver D. Hart & Christian Zehnder, 2011. "How Do Informal Agreements and Renegotiation Shape Contractual Reference Points?," NBER Working Papers 17545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stachtiaris, Spiros & Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2011. "Can religious priming induce truthful preference revelation?," MPRA Paper 34433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Financing of Public Goods through Taxation in a General Equilibrium Economy: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1830, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Lutz, Eva & Mayer, Judith & Spiess-Knafl, Wolfgang, 2011. "Disentangeling gut feeling: Assessing the integrity of social entrepreneurs," CEFS Working Paper Series 2011-03, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).