Report NEP-EXP-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2010. "Does disclosure crowd out cooperation?," Working Papers in Economics 446, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Shields, 2010. "Do Analysts Tell the Truth? Do Shareholders Listen? An Experimental Study of Analysts' Forecasts and Shareholder Reaction," Working Papers 10-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Shaul Almakias & Avi Weiss, 2010. "The Ultimatum Game and Expected Utility Maximization – In View of Attachment Theory," Working Papers 2010-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2010. "An experimental investigation of intrinsic motivations for giving," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1008, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Avi Weiss & Amir Etziony, 2010. "Coordination and Critical Mass in a Network Market: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 2010-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Schade, Christian & Schroeder, Andreas & Krause, Kai Oliver, 2010. "Coordination after gains and losses: Is prospect theory’s value function predictive for games?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59524, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balafoutas, Loukas & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Gender, Competition and the Efficiency of Policy Intervention," Working Papers in Economics 450, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward & Mark, Van Vugt, 2010. "Punishment Cannot Sustain Cooperation in a Public Good Game with Free-Rider Anonymity," Working Papers in Economics 451, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Engel & Bettina Rockenbach, 2009. "We Are Not Alone: The Impact of Externalities on Public Good Provision," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_29, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2011.
- Vranceanu, Radu & Sutan, Angela & Dubart, Delphine, 2010. "Trust and Financial Trades: Lessons from an Investment Game Where Reciprocators Can Hide Behind Probabilities," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs’ and non-entrepreneurs’ disinvestment choices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59518, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18895/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19473/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore