Report NEP-EXP-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Bernasconi & Luca Corazzini & Anna Marenzi, 2010. "�Expressive� Obligations in Public Good Games: Crowding-in and Crowding-out Effects," Working Papers 2010_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Paying the Price of Sweetening Your Donation: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Discussion Papers dp-10-06-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Robin Cubitt & Maria Ruiz-Martos & Chris Starmer, 2010. "Are bygones bygones?," Discussion Papers 2010-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2010. "Social Distance, Cooperation and Other Regarding Preferences: A New Approach Based on the Theory of Relational Goods," Econometica Working Papers wp18, Econometica.
- Lorenzo Masiero & David A. Hensher, 2010. "Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1004, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Friedel Bolle & Jonathan H.W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010. "Vendettas," Discussion Papers 2010-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Dohmen T.J. & Falk A., 2010. "Performance pay and multi-dimensional sorting - Productivity, preferences and gender," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00462193_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wozniak, David, 2009. "Choices About Competition: Differences by gender and hormonal fluctuations, and the role of relative performance feedback," MPRA Paper 21097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Masiero & David A. Hensher, 2010. "Shift of reference point and implications on behavioral reaction to gains and losses," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1005, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Dohmen Thomas & Falk Armin, 2010. "You get what you pay for: Incentives and Selection in the Education System," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- John M. Rose & Lorenzo Masiero, 2010. "A comparison of prospect theory in WTP and preference space," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1006, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.