Report NEP-EXP-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Großer & Ernesto Reuben, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2009. "Information Gatekeepers: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim Grebe & Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Sabine Kröger, 2009. "Buy-it-Now Prices in eBay Auctions-The Field in the Lab," Cahiers de recherche 0950, CIRPEE.
- Brocas, Isabelle & Camerer, Colin & Carrillo, Juan D & Wang, Stephanie W., 2009. "Measuring attention and strategic behavior in games with private information," CEPR Discussion Papers 7529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cooper, David J. & Kühn, Kai-Uwe, 2009. "Communication, Renegotiation, and the Scope for Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 7563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Schotter, Andrew, 2009. "Paying for Confidence: An Experimental Study of the Demand for Non-Instrumental Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 7415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Conte & Daniela Di Cagno & Emanuela Sciubba, 2009. "Strategies in Social Network Formation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-095, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joris Gillet & Edward Cartwright & Mark Van Vugt, 2009. "Leadership in a Weak-Link Game," Studies in Economics 0914, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christopher Cotton & Frank McIntyre & Joseph Price, 2009. "Gender Differences Disappear with Exposure to Competition," Working Papers 2010-11, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloé & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2009. "Fines, Leniency and Rewards in Antitrust: an Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Sabrina Bleich & Werner Güth, 2009. "Going on the Long Race? - Employment Duration and (De)Regulation of Experimental Stochastic Labor Markets," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Carlos A. Flores & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2009. "Evaluating Nonexperimental Estimators for Multiple Treatments: Evidence from Experimental Data," Working Papers 2010-10, University of Miami, Department of Economics.