Report NEP-EXP-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Min Sok Lee, 2009. "Do You Reward and Punish In The Way You Think Others Expect You To?," Working Papers 1014, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herings, P.J.J. & Predtetchinski, A., 2009. "Bargaining with non-convexities," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John List & Charles Mason, 2009. "Are CEOs Expected Utility Maximizers?," NBER Working Papers 15453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Does indignation lead to generosity? An experimental investigation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Sander Onderstal, 2009. "Going Once, Going Twice, Reported!," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-085/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Unequal Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 09/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Shengcong, Xue, 2009. "Mitigating Hypothetical Bias in Value of Time Studies: Lab-Experiment Results," Working Papers 2009:14, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Social Background, Cooperative Behavior, and Norm Enforcement," Working Papers in Economics 385, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Dreber, Anna & Emma, von Essen & Ranehill, Eva, 2009. "Outrunning the Gender Gap – Boys and Girls Compete Equally," Research Papers in Economics 2009:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2010.
- Stephan Nüesch & Hartmut Haas, 2009. "Normality Bias in the Field: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0112, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter, 2009. "Does age matter for the value of life? - Evidence from a choice experiment in rural Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 389, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.