Report NEP-EXP-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Julie Héroux & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Future Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-37, CIRANO.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Institution design in social dilemmas: How to design if you must?," MPRA Paper 16922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2009. "Constructing Gender in the Economics Lab," Research Papers in Economics 2009:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Counterpunishment revisited: an evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 16923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Lindberg, Gunnar, 2009. "Pay-as-you-speed:An economic field-experiment," Working Papers 2009:8, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Stuart Soroka, 2009. "Harnessing the Power of Focal Points To Measure Social Agreement," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-31, CIRANO.
- Charles FIGUIERES & Marc WILLINGER & David MASCLET, 2009. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," Working Papers 09-09, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:10-016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore