Report NEP-EXP-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asen Ivanov, 2009. "Attitudes to Ambiguity in One-Shot Normal-Form Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0902, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ruffle, Bradley J., 2009. "When Do Large Buyers Pay Less? Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 16683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2009. "Rationality around the clock. Sleep and time-of-day effects on guessing game responses," Working Papers 09-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gachter & Ruslan Kabalin, . "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 09/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jonathan Zinman & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 976, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers 0905, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0485, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Smith, John, 2009. "The endogenous nature of social preferences," MPRA Paper 16599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2009. "Neural networks as a learning paradigm for general normal form games," MPRA Paper 16765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia & Carlos Andrés Trujillo, 2009. "Under-achievement and the glass ceiling: Evidence from a TV game show," Economics Working Papers 1165, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube, 2009. "Nominalist Heuristics and Economic Theory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2009. "Prominent Numbers, Indices and Ratios in Exchange Rate Determination and Financial Crashes: in Economists’ Models, in the Field and in the Laboratory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dan Usher, 2009. "Bargaining Unexplained," Working Papers 1208, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2009. "Flying Airplanes: Realizing Circadian Effects (FARCE)," Working Papers 09-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.