Report NEP-EXP-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Houser & Erte Xiao, 2009. "Inequality-Seeking Punishment," Working Papers 1009, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Timothy N. Cason & Vai-Lam Mui, 2007. "Communication And Coordination In The Laboratory Collective Resistance Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- John Hey & Carmen Pasca, . "Inferring Social Preferences over Income Distributions through Axioms," Discussion Papers 09/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- John Hey & Luca Panaccione, . "Myopic, Naive, Resolute or Sophisticated? A study of how people take dynamic decisions," Discussion Papers 09/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers in Economics 09/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Wollbrant, Conny, 2009. "Conditional Cooperation and Social Group - Experimental results from Colombia," Working Papers in Economics 372, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Utz Weitzel & Diemo Urbig & Sameeksha Desai & Zoltan Acs & Mark Sanders, 2009. "The Good, the Bad, and the Talented: Entrepreneurial Talent and Other-Regarding Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2009. "A sociological perspective on measuring social norms by means of strategy method experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alessandro Lanteri & Anna Carabelli, 2008. "Beauty Contested. How much of Keynes’ remains in Behavioural Economics Beauty Contests?," ICER Working Papers 20-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2009. "When Does The Price Affect The Taste? Results From A Wine Experiment," Working Papers 51755, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Niels D. Grosse & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2009. "Learning from the Experiments of Others Simultaneous Search, Coordination in R&D and Diffusion Processes: Laboratory Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Andrea Morone, 2009. "Voluntary contributions with risky and uncertain marginal returns: the importance of the minimal value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andres Reeson & John Tisdell, 2007. "Markets, Motivations And Public Goods: Experimental Investigations On The Impact Of Institutions," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bohannon, John & Goldstein, Robin & Herschkowitsch, Alexis, 2009. "Can People Distinguish Pâté From Dog Food?," Working Papers 51757, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "On Mental Transformations," MPRA Paper 16516, University Library of Munich, Germany.