Report NEP-EXP-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2009. "Experimental evidence from intensified placement efforts among unemployed in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2009:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Nguyen, Quang, 2009. "Do fishermen have different preferences?: Insights from an experimental study and household data," MPRA Paper 16012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Corazzini & Sebastian Kube & Michel Andrï¿½ Marï¿½chal & Antonio Nicolï¿½, 2009. "Elections and deceptions: an experimental study on the behavioral effects of democracy," IEW - Working Papers 421, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2013.
- Tanaka, Tomomi & Camerer, Colin & Nguyen, Quang, 2009. "Measuring Norms of Redistributive Transfers: Trust Experiments and Survey Data from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 16119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson, Lars-Olof & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2009. "Are Social Preferences Skin Deep? Dictators under Cognitive Load," Working Papers in Economics 371, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2009. "Gift Exchange and Workers' Fairness Concerns: When Equality Is Unfair," IZA Discussion Papers 4262, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie, 2009. "Women, Children and Patience: Experimental Evidence from Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cole, Shawn & Giné, Xavier & Tobacman, Jeremy & Topalova, Petia & Townsend, Robert M. & Vickery, James, 2009. "Barriers to household risk management: evidence from India," Staff Reports 373, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2009. "Secret Santa: Anonymity, Signaling, and Conditional Cooperation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.