Report NEP-EXP-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Cappellettia & Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Being of two minds: an ultimatum experiment investigating affective processes," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gneezy, Uri & List, John, 2008. "Equity Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 6853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Weitzel, Utz, 2008. "Network Structure and Strategic Investments: An Experimental Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia M. Landeo & Kathryn E. Spier, 2008. "Naked Exclusion: An Experimental Study of Contracts with Externalities," NBER Working Papers 14115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2008. "The role of fairness motives and spatial considerations in explaining departures from Nash equilibrium: stationary and evolutionary lessons from 2x2 games," MPRA Paper 9252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S.Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008. "Looking Awkward When Winning and Foolish When Losing: Inequity Aversion and Performance in the Field," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 230, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Marion Eberlein & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Positive and Negative Team Identity in a Promotion Game," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robin Greenwood & Stefan Nagel, 2008. "Inexperienced Investors and Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 14111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Coupé & Victor Ginsburgh & Abdul Noury, 2008. "Are leading papers of better quality? Evidence from a natural experiment," Discussion Papers 9, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Scott E. Carrell & James E. West, 2008. "Does Professor Quality Matter? Evidence from Random Assignment of Students to Professors," NBER Working Papers 14081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.