Report NEP-EXP-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Strategic Use of Trust," Working Papers in Economics 08/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Munro, Alistair & Ferreira De Sousa, Yannick, 2008. "Truck, barter and exchange versus the endowment effect: virtual field experiments in an online game environment," MPRA Paper 8977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munro, Alistair & Bateman, Ian J. & McNally, Tara, 2008. "The family under the microscope: an experiment testing economic models of household choice," MPRA Paper 8974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Working Papers in Economics 08/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Munro, Alistair & McNally, Tara & Popov, Danail, 2008. "Taking it in turn: an experimental test of theories of the household," MPRA Paper 8976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaos Georgantzís & Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Strategic delegation in experimental duopolies with endogenous incentive contracts," Working Papers 0809, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Martin Brown & Armin Falk & Ernst Fehr, 2008. "Competition and Relational Contracts: The Role of Unemployment as a Disciplinary Device," Working Papers 2008-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Hannes Koppel & Günther G. Schulze, 2008. "Inefficient but effective? A field experiment on the effectiveness of direct and indirect transfer mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series 2, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Mar 2008.
- Marion Eberlein & Judith Przemeck, 2008. "Whom will you choose? - Collaborator Selection and Selector’s Self-Prediction," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200851 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Castillo & Paul Ferraro & Jeff Jordan & Ragan Petrie, 2008. "The Today and Tomorrow of Kids," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-10, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Liam Delaney & Caroline Rawdon & Kevin Denny & Wen Zhang & Richard A.P. Roche, 2008. "Event-Related Potentials Reveal Differential Brain Regions Implicated in Discounting in Two Tasks," Working Papers 200811, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.