Report NEP-EXP-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sonnemans, Joep & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "Incentives Versus Sorting in Tournaments: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geert Dhaene & Jan Bouckaert, 2007. "Sequential reciprocity in two-player, two-stages games: an experimental analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0717, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Kräkel & Petra Nieken & Judith Przemeck, 2008. "Risk Taking in Winner-Take-All Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2008. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bruner & Michael McKee & Rudy Santore, 2008. "Hand in the Cookie Jar: An Experimental Investigation of Equity-based Compensation and Managerial Fraud," Working Papers 08-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200833 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Neilson & Michael McKee & Robert P. Berrens, 2008. "Value and Outcome Uncertainty as Explanations for the WTA vs WTP Disparity: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 08-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2008. "Giving To Ingrates?," Working Papers 08-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2008. "Capital Markets, Information Aggregation and Inequality: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gold-Nöteberg, A.H. & Knechel, W.R. & Wallage, P., 2008. "The Effect of Audit Standards on Fraud Consultation and Auditor Judgment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management 11687, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Erik Schokkaert & Kurt Devooght & Bart Capeau & Sara Lelli, 2007. "Allocating an indivisible good. A questionnaire-experimental study of intercultural differences," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0716, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.