Report NEP-EXP-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Yesterday's expectation of tomorrow determines what you do today: The role of reference-dependent utility from expectations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2007. "Is observed other-regarding behavior always genuine?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-109, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Matthey & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Don’t aim too high: the potential costs of high aspirations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp116, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00204987_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Engelmann & Dorothea Kübler, 2008. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nadège Marchand & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "Training Without Certification: An Experimental Study," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-01, CIRANO.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Determining the Number of Market Segments Using an Experimental Design," FEP Working Papers 263, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.