Report NEP-EXP-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Bernasconi, Luca Corazzini, Sebastian Kube, Michel André Maréchal., 2007. "Two are Better Than One! Individuals' Contributions to "Unpacked" Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 30, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Tibor Neugebauer, 2007. "An experimental investigation of collusion in hard-close auctions: partners and friends," FEMM Working Papers 07024, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Yann Bramoullé & John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2007. "On the Formation of Buyer-Seller Relationships when Product Quality is Perfectly Observable," Cahiers de recherche 0740, CIRPEE.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers 07-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iris Bohnet & Fiona Greig & Benedikt Herrmann & Richard Zeckhauser, 2007. "Betrayal Aversion: Evidence from Brazil, China, Oman, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States," Discussion Papers 2007-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Zak, Paul J. & Stanton, Angela A. & Ahmadi, Sheila, 2007. "Oxytocin Increases Generosity in Humans," MPRA Paper 5650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanteri, Alessandro & Carabelli, Anna, 2007. "What is Behavioural Economics Like?," MPRA Paper 5667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore