Report NEP-EXP-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion As A Predictor Of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence From Peru," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Leider & Markus M. Möbius & Tanya Rosenblat & Quoc-Anh Do, 2007. "How much is a friend worth?: directed altruism and enforced reciprocity in social networks," Working Papers 07-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Enrique Fatas & Carlos Gutierrez-Hita & Aitor Ciarreta, 2007. "Vertical separation vs. independent downstream entry in the Spanish electricity network: An experimental approach," Working Papers 07-31, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Roberto, Censolo & Laila, Craighero & Luciano, Fadiga & Giovanni, Ponti & Leonzio, Rizzo, 2006. "Measuring social capital with a myograph," MPRA Paper 5374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaoquan (Michael) Zhang & Feng Zhu, 2007. "Group Size and Incentive to Contribute: A Natural Experiment at Chinese Wikipedia," Working Papers 07-22, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Andreas Diekmann & Ben Jann & David Wyder, 2004. "Trust and Reputation in Internet Auctions," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 1, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology, revised Oct 2007.
- Tabellini, Guido, 2007. "The Scope of Cooperation: Values and incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 6534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonard Robert, 2007. "New light on von Neumann: politics, psychology and the creation of game theory," CESMEP Working Papers 200707, University of Turin.
- Nicholas Shunda, 2007. "Auctions with a Buy Price: The Case of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Working papers 2007-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hart, 2007. "Hold-up, Asset Ownership, and Reference Points," NBER Working Papers 13540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Demichelis & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2007. "Language, meaning and games: a model of communication, coordination and evolution," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 61, Collegio Carlo Alberto.