Report NEP-EXP-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania Ottone & Ferruccio Ponzano, 2007. "Cooperation without Punishment," Working Papers 123, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Angelino Viceisza, 2007. "An experimental inquiry into the effect of yardstick competition on corruption," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Patarick Leoni, 2007. "A market microstructure explanation of IPOs underpricing," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1770807, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00175266_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore