Report NEP-EXP-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2006. "Pure Redistribution and the Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 06-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2006. "Reciprocity and Payment Schemes: When Equality Is Unfair," Ratio Working Papers 109, The Ratio Institute.
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros, 2006. "The Power of the Test in Three-Level Designs," IZA Discussion Papers 2412, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Irlenbusch, Bernd & Ruchala, Gabriele K., 2006. "Relative Rewards within Team-Based Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 2423, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Ortmann & Ralph Hertwig, 2006. "Monetary Incentives: Usually Neither Necessary Nor Sufficient?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp307, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Michal Skořepa, 2006. "Three heuristics of search for a low price when initial information about the market is obsolete," Working Papers IES 2006/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2006.