Report NEP-EXP-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karl-Martin Ehrhart & Roy Gardner & Juergen von Hagen & Claudia Keser, 2006. "Budget Processes: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Caepr Working Papers 2006-009, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ronald Bosman & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Global Risk, Investment, and Emotions," DNB Working Papers 112, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Bossaerts & Paolo Ghirardato & Serena Guarnaschelli & William R. Zame, 2006. "Ambiguity in Asset Markets: Theory and Experiment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 27, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2009.
- Werner Güth & René Levínský & Tobias Uske & Thomas Gehrig, 2006. "I want to know: Willingness to pay for unconditional veto power," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B., 2006. "Studying Labor Market Institutions in the Lab: Minimum Wages, Employment Protection and Workfare," IZA Discussion Papers 2310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathaniel Wilcox, 2004. "Believing in Economic Theory: Sex, Lies, Evidence, Trust and Ideology," Working Papers 2004-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Charles Bellemare & Sabine Kröger & Arthur van Soest, 2006. "Actions and Beliefs: Estimating Distribution-Based Preferences Using a Large Scale Experiment with Probability Questions on Expectations," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-16, CIRANO.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Jessica Holmes & Mark Jeffreys & Dan Lass & Jack Soper, 2006. "Location, Location, Location! A Classroom Demonstration of the Hotelling Model," Working Papers 44, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 05 Feb 2007.