Report NEP-EXP-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dickinson & J. Tiefenthaler, "undated". "What is fair? Experimental evidence," Working Papers 2000-04, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Bellemare, Charles & Shearer, Bruce S., 2006. "Sorting, Incentives and Risk Preferences: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gächter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt, 2006. "The Limits of Self-Governance in the Presence of Spite: Experimental Evidence from Urban and Rural Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 2236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heinemann, Frank, 2005. "Measuring Risk Aversion and the Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 156, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- David Dickinson, "undated". "Dispute resolution with combined arbitration," Working Papers 2001-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Dickinson, "undated". "A comparison of conventional, final offer, and combined arbitration for dispute resolution," Working Papers 2001-04, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Dickinson, "undated". "The carrot vs. the stick in work team motivation," Working Papers 2000-06, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- C. Monica Capra & Shireen Meer & Kelli Lanier, 2006. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Bidding in Random N-th Price Auctions," Emory Economics 0607, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Andrew Kato & John A. List, 2006. "That's News to Me! Information Revelation in Professional Certification Markets," NBER Working Papers 12390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.