Report NEP-EXP-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst Fehr & Susanne Kremhelmer & Klaus M. Schmidt, . "Fairness and the Optimal Allocation of Ownership Rights," IEW - Working Papers 224, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Susana Cabrera & C. Monica Capra & Rosario Gomez, 2005. "Introspection in One-shot Traveler's Dilemma Games," Emory Economics 0504, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- C. Monica Capra & Matilde Fernandez & Irene Ramirez-Comeig, 2005. "Moral Hazard and Collateral as Screening Device: Empirical and Experimental Evidence," Emory Economics 0505, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Juergen Bracht & Charles Figuières & Marisa Ratto, 2004. "Relative performance of two simple incentive mechanisms in a public good experiment," IDEP Working Papers 0409, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann, 2004. "Loss avoidance as selection principle: evidence from simple stag-hunt games," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp245, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Tilman Becker & Michael Carter & Jörg Naeve, 2005. "Experts Playing the Traveler's Dilemma," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 252/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.