Report NEP-EXP-2004-12-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Todd Swarthout & Jason Shachat, 2004. "The performance of reverse auctions versus request for quotes when procuring goods with quality differences," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 255, Econometric Society.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht & Raab, Philippe, 2004. "An Experimental Test of Career Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 1405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Gjerstad, 2004. "The Strategic Impact of Pace in Double Auction Bargaining," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 190, Econometric Society.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler, 2004. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 55, Econometric Society.
- Jens Josephson & Karl Wärneryd, 2004. "Long-run selection and the work ethic," Economics Working Papers 774, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.