Report NEP-EXP-2004-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur van Soest & Michael Hurd, 2004. "Models for Anchoring and Acquiescence Bias in Consumption Data," NBER Working Papers 10461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2004. "Why are Stabilisations delayed - an experiment with an application to all pay auctions," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 04-06, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Moreno, Martin & Nopo, Hugo & Saavedra, Jaime & Torero, Maximo, 2004. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," IZA Discussion Papers 979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Patric & Hellman, Niclas, 2004. "The impact of pro forma profits on analyst forecasts: Some experimental evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:5, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vignes A., 2003. "Twilight of the idols. First results from a champagne experiment. (en collaboration avec Olivier Gergaud)," Working Papers ERMES 0301, ERMES, University Paris 2.