Report NEP-EVO-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor & Marc Klemp, 2020. "The Ancient Origins of the Wealth of Nations," Working Papers 2020-22, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2020. "The Volunteer's Dilemma in Finite Populations," Working Papers 2020-34, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Bašic, Zvonimir & Eugenio Verrina, 2020. "Personal norms — and not only social norms — shape economic behavior," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2020_25, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised 12 Oct 2023.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Silvano Cincotti & Wolfram Elsner & Anastasia Nesvetailova & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2020. "Towards an evolutionary political economy. Editorial to the inaugural issue of the Review of Evolutionary Political Economy REPE," Post-Print halshs-03000271, HAL.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat, 2020. "A brief history of the Reconquista (718-1492 AD): Conquest, repopulation and land distribution," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad de Estudios de Historia Agraria 2004, Sociedad de Estudios de Historia Agraria.
- Angelo Romano & Matthias Sutter & James H. Liu & Daniel Balliet, 2020. "Political Ideology, Cooperation, and National Parochialism Across 42 Nations," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2020_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Aurélien Nioche & Nicolas P. Rougier & Marc Deffains & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Sébastien Ballesta & Thomas Boraud, 2021. "The adaptive value of probability distortion and risk-seeking in macaques' decision-making," Post-Print hal-03005035, HAL.
- Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2020. "Cognitive Skills, Strategic Sophistication, and Life Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 13901, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clayton Thomas, 2020. "Classification of Priorities Such That Deferred Acceptance is Obviously Strategyproof," Papers 2011.12367, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.