Report NEP-EVO-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Nunn, 2020. "History as Evolution," NBER Working Papers 27706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alger, Ingela & Cox, Donald, 2020. "Evolution of the Family: Theory and Implications for Economics," IAST Working Papers 20-109, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Khushboo Chaturvedi & Varun Sahai, 2020. "Evolution and Development of the Trade Route in Ladakh: A Case-Study of Rock Carvings," Proceedings of the 17th International RAIS Conference, June 1-2, 2020 046kc, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Richard Sias & Laura Starks & Harry J. Turtle, 2020. "Molecular Genetics, Risk Aversion, Return Perceptions, and Stock Market Participation," NBER Working Papers 27638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Fourie, 2020. "The settlers of South Africa and the expanding frontier," Working Papers 14/2020, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.