Report NEP-EVO-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Safron, 2019. "Multilevel evolutionary developmental optimization (MEDO): A theoretical framework for understanding preferences and selection dynamics," Papers 1910.13443, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Francesco Cerigioni, 2019. "Dual decision processes: retrieving preferences when some choices are automatic," Economics Working Papers 1673, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Silvia Timofti, 2019. "Adoption History. From Ancient Societies to Contemporary Societies," Working papers 032ST, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2019. "State Power and Conflict Driven Evolution," Levine's Working Paper Archive 11694000000000014, David K. Levine.
- Héctor Galindo Silva; Guy Tchuente & Guy Tchuente, 2019. "Fighting for Not-So-Religious Souls: The Role of Religious Competition in Non-Religious Conflicts," Vniversitas Económica 017555, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Russell Golman & Aditi Jain & Sonica Saraf, 2019. "Hipsters and the Cool: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Social Identity, Trends and Fads," Papers 1910.13385, arXiv.org.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2019. "Accounting for fetal origins: Health capital vs. health deficits," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 385, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.