Report NEP-EVO-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Somatic Distance, Cultural Affinities, Trust and Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7051, CESifo.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2018. "Ancestral characteristics of modern populations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2018. "Time preferences between individuals and groups in the transition from hunter-gatherer to industrial societies," Working Papers SDES-2018-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2018.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Micro and macro policies in the Keynes +Schumpeter evolutionary models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1a9acst1l28, Sciences Po.
- Sanjit Dhami & Mengxing Wei & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2018. "Public Goods Games and Psychological Utility: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7014, CESifo.