Report NEP-EVO-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano, 2017. "Microfoundations, Behaviour, and Evolution: Evidence from Experiments," MPRA Paper 82479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hugh-Jones & Jinnie Ool, 2017. "Where do fairness preferences come from? Norm transmission in a teen friendship network," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Guhl, Daniel & Klapper, Daniel & Massner, Katharina & Spann, Martin & Stich, Lucas & Yegoryan, Narine, 2017. "Behavioral Biases in Marketing," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 51, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Gregory Clark & Andrew Leigh & Mike Pottenger, 2017. "Immobile Australia: Surnames Show Strong Status Persistence, 1870-2017," CESifo Working Paper Series 6650, CESifo.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2017. "Tax morale and the role of social norms and reciprocity: Evidence from a randomized survey experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Armin Falk, 2017. "Facing Yourself - A Note on Self-image," CESifo Working Paper Series 6428, CESifo.