Report NEP-EVO-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Innovation and inequality in a small world," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 313, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Gibaud & Jorgen W. Weibull, 2017. "A Model of Wealth Accumulation," Papers 1707.00996, arXiv.org.
- Anna Maria Koukal, 2017. "How Vatican II influenced female enfranchisement: A story of rapid cultural change," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rengs, Bernhard & Scholz-Waeckerle, Manuel, 2017. "Consumption & Class in Evolutionary Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 80021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "The Cultural Roots of Human Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 80007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hammerstein, Peter, 2017. "The biological counterpart to non-cooperative game theory," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 131, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.