Report NEP-EVO-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Comino, Stefano & Galasso, Alberto & Graziano, Clara, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howden, David & Kampe, Joakim, 2016. "Time Preference and the Process of Civilization," MPRA Paper 79805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2017. "What Was the Industrial Revolution?," NBER Working Papers 23547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riechert, Susan E. & Hammerstein, Peter, 2017. "Game theory in the ecological context," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 120, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jin Di Zheng, 2017. "Homo Reciprocans Revisited," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-040/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Camilotti, Giula & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2017. "Eradicating Women-Hurting Customs: What Role for Social Engineering?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.