Report NEP-EVO-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2016. "Estimating Social Preferences and Gift Exchange at Work," NBER Working Papers 22043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Louis Putterman & David Weil, 2016. "The Influence of Ancestral Lifeways on Individual Economic Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2016-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Proto, Eugenio, 2016. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1121, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "The Natural Resource Curse Revisited:Theory and Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 268, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2016. "Whither Game Theory?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001307, David K. Levine.
- Adrian Bruhin & Ernst Fehr & Daniel Schunk, 2016. "The Many Faces of Human Sociality:Uncovering the Distribution and Stability of Social Preferences," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Gani Aldashev & Catherine Guirkinger, 2016. "Colonization and Changing Social Structure: Kazakhstan 1896-1910," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.