Report NEP-EVO-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newton, Jonathan, 2015. "Shared intentions: the evolution of collaboration," Working Papers 2015-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Secularization and long-run economic growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 234, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2015. "Policy Implications of Economic Complexity and Complexity Economics," MPRA Paper 63252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MADDALONI, Domenico, 2014. "The Warfare-Welfare Nexus. An Ecological-Evolutionary Conceptual Framework for the Analysis of the Rise and Decline of National Public Welfare Systems," CELPE Discussion Papers 132, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Cevikarslan S., 2015. "Research joint ventures in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wang L. & Coccia M., 2015. "Evolutionary convergence of the patterns of international research collaborations across scientific fields," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 63170, University Library of Munich, Germany.